- “The Masked Dancer” is the new spin-off of “The Masked Singer.” Ten celebrities are masked up, fitted with voice modulators, and then dance their hearts out each week.
- Each contestant gives the panelists clues on their identity.
- We reviewed the clues for each contestant and made our best educated guesses for each dancer.
- Among our guesses are Nick Lachey, Hope Solo, and Monica Lewinsky.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
This week, we finally got to see all the contestants on the first season of “The Masked Dancer.”
Just like “The Masked Singer,” disguised celebrities wear wild costumes to perform and the panelists have to try to guess who it is … except this time, the celebs are showing off their dance moves, not their voices.
According to Fox, the dancers on “The Masked Dancer” have amassed “more than 38 million albums sold worldwide, 20 Emmy Award wins, 20 Grammy Award nominations, 10 World Dancing titles, five New York Times best-selling titles, four Olympic gold medals, and three Broadway show appearances.”
But besides those clues, each dancer gets their own clue package to help judges and viewers decipher the real identities of the dancers beneath the costumes.
Insider has reviewed all 10 clue videos, and made our best educated guesses, from Vinny Guadagnino to Hope Solo.